What is your role as a Board Member and what is the role of the Board?
It’s important to be aware of all your legal responsibilities if you are a not-for-profit Board/Committee member, knowing this will help you understand how to govern your organisation correctly and legally.
We provide training and services that will clarify roles and provide information on where to go for further support. See our upcoming workshops, seminars and training for opportunities to find out more about:
- Directors legal duties
- Responsibilities of the board
- Delegation of the board’s authority
- Board committees
- Board member roles
- Decision making risk and control
- Liabilities, protect yourself and your organisation
- Financial controls
- Culture, behaviour and processes