COMMUNITY COMPASS INC
Community Builders Non-Profit Organisation of the Year
We are a not-for-profit organisation on the Central Coast NSW which assists other not-for-profit organisations by providing affordable and accessible training and services to Boards, Management Committees & Leaders in the Organisation. Since 1991, we have worked with hundreds of community groups throughout NSW to help them navigate the challenging landscape of the not-for-profit sector.
- Assisting Boards & Management Committees in fulfilling their role with confidence so that they can provide the best service for their organisations.
- Consulting and training treasurers and financial managers in the complex role of reporting and compliance.
- Offering training and seminars for Boards, Management Committees, Not-For-Profit Leaders & CEOs, in understanding requirements and responsibilities for good governance, strategic planning, sound financial management, change management and legislative compliance.
- Sourcing the highest quality bookkeepers for organisations which need assistance in producing financial reports at affordable rates.
- Assisting organisations to build a sound financial management base from which the organisation can make effective decisions.
- Keeping organisations up to date with the latest news from the not-for-profit sector.
- Creating a safe place to ask questions and to learn and grow in leadership – taking organisations to a higher level of service.
At Community Compass, we believe that ensuring good governance and building capacity of skilled boards is the first step in reaching an organisation’s full potential. We are dedicated to guiding not-for-profits toward improved management systems.